Friday, October 23, 2009

You Should Buy Identity Theft Protection

People who know me have asked me about this blog. They're like, "What's up with that identity theft protection blog of yours?"

And I act puzzled even though I know what they're getting at, "What do you mean?"

"It looks like you're just trying to sell that identity theft protection product."

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Well, it's just... a little crass of you. You're usually so informative."

This offends me a little, frankly. Crass? Trying to protect people from the fastest growing crime trend in the world is crass? Is that even a word? Jeez, it's not like I'm telling people they can make a jillion dollars on the Internet if only they pay $399 for my special secret "program." The product I'm promoting happens to be freakin' amazing, inexpensive, and -- I dare say -- necessary in this day and age. Every time someone tries it, it makes them safer. It makes me feel good to help people protect themselves. What's wrong with that? It's an honest dollar.

Do I want to sell you something? Not exactly. I want you to be safe, and I want to give you a chance to try a way of being safe for free. If that's crass, then so am I.

Oh, and by the way, this blog is informative.
------------------
PS -- I'll make you a deal right now: I won't sell you anything you don't need. You need this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!